Accredited FAA AC-0056B and ASA 100, AEROMAT guarantees accurate control of Back-to-Birth traceability documentation, management of procedures and stock material certifications .
Aeromat ASA-100 FAA AC 00-56B certificate 2019
Purpose of processing (purpose and legal basis)
AEROMAT, headquartered in La Celle Saint Cloud (78170), 18 Avenue Pierre Brossolette, has a website “www.aeromat.fr”, which presents its activity of distribution of parts for civil aircraft engines and engine rental as well as transport racks.
This site allows, via an online contact form, to receive quotation requests from users and the data collected on this occasion are recorded in a file of prospects. This file able to:
- Respond to quotation requests submitted to the website.
• Send email ads to prospective customers who have not objected to our company’s products.
Legal basis for processing
- Issuing estimates: the legal basis for processing is the execution of pre-contractual measures (see Article 6.1.b of the European Data Protection Regulation).
- Sending of commercial solicitations by post (or e-mail) on the products marketed by the company: the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the company (Cf. article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation), to know how to promote our products and attract new customers.
Category of datas
- Identity: title, surname, first name, e-mail address, address, telephone number, internal processing code allowing identification of the prospect, data relating to registration on opposition lists.
• Estimate data: estimate number, details and amount of the service requested.
Recipients of the data
AEROMAT staff receive all data categories.
Data storage period
- Data required for the issuance of quotations: one (1) year if no quotation is issued; if the quotation gives rise to an order, the data is returned to our company’s customer file.
• Data necessary for the execution of the commercial prospecting operations with our prospects: three (3) years from the collection of the data or the last contact from the prospect.
• Data regarding objection lists to be received from prospecting: three (3) years.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from AEROMAT (exercise of the right to object), contact us (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) or at the address indicated below.
(NB: this information must always appear on the solicitations sent by postal mail, which must indicate in particular the postal address and the website allowing to exercise this right)
You can access, correct or have your data deleted. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (See cnil.fr for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data in this device, you can contact us:
- Electronically: email@example.com
- By postal mail:
ZI du Colombier, Bat 18
2 rue de la Pâture
78420 Carrières Sur Seine
If you feel, after contacting AEROMAT, that your «Informatique et Libertés» rights are not respected, you can submit an online complaint to the CNIL.